9-24-2021 Friday Live Chat

Good news for you and the family. if I didn’t get Mac and Cheese like at least every three weeks I would revolt. But, at those times I can go meatless.
Mac and cheese is a must! Hubs is not a fan but I make sure we get it at least twice a month. Or I'm not a happy girl.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Good combo. Let me know how that comes out! I've been looking at recipes the last few days. I'm bored with my food.
Will do Debi as I’m thinking about brine-ing the breasts too. So often my BBQ chicken comes out to a safe temp and done inside but kinda dry.

Will do Debi as I’m thinking about brine-ing the breasts too. So often my BBQ chicken comes out to a safe temp and done inside but kinda dry.
The one way I've found to do chicken breasts and have them moist is to dredge them in mayo first and use parmasean on top. Juicy every time.

The one way I've found to do chicken breasts and have them moist is to dredge them in mayo first and use parmasean on top. Juicy every time.
Okay that’s for dinner on Sunday then. I have a friend who makes garlic bread with Mayo and it - puffs up to a glorious pillowy billowy height. Like biting into a savory marshmallo. But back to the chicken.. yummy idea.

Okay that’s for dinner on Sunday then. I have a friend who makes garlic bread with Mayo and it - puffs up to a glorious pillowy billowy height. Like biting into a savory marshmallo. But back to the chicken.. yummy idea.
Got that from a chef on the Food Channel. Works every time I've used it. Bake at 400 about 20 minutes to 25 and then let sit for 5 or 10.

Got that from a chef on the Food Channel. Works every time I've used it. Bake at 400 about 20 minutes to 25 and then let sit for 5 or 10.
Awesome! That’s for Saturday then. dumping the warm veggies on top and then MORE cheese!

My oven runs a bit hot so I do the 20 minutes for average sized serving.
Awesome! That’s for Saturday then. dumping the warm veggies on top and then MORE cheese!
I may go that way myself! We have a plan...lol