9-24-2020 Thursday Live Chat

It's possible. What kind of lettuce?
Getting brownish. Cucumbers limp.
But the homemade garlic herb vinaigrette made it all worth it.
Ate pb&j and feel better the last hour.
did you have a nice day?

Getting brownish. Cucumbers limp.
But the homemade garlic herb vinaigrette made it all worth it.
Ate pb&j and feel better the last hour.
did you have a nice day?
Was a good day here and at home.

The bread and peanut butter probably will help coat your intestines and calm that down a bit! Brownish and limp is not a good thing, kiddo.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Have you had rain up there? We haven't had any locally in probably 3 weeks or so. It's getting bad here.
Rained in Indy, rained down south of us, skipped us totally!

A bit of rain, but we may get quite a bit this weekend followed by strong chances of rain throughout next week.
Seems like nobody waters anymore. Been dry .

Have you had rain up there? We haven't had any locally in probably 3 weeks or so. It's getting bad here.
Rained in Indy, rained down south of us, skipped us totally!
We could use rain, too!

A bit of rain, but we may get quite a bit this weekend followed by strong chances of rain throughout next week.
Seems like nobody waters anymore. Been dry .
I have waaay too much to water out there. My son is happy....he hasn't had to mow much!

I posted about my weird dream last night. My mom came to me, handed me a kitten and said it's name was Mouse. After mulling on this all day I figured it out. I've really wanted a kitten, as you know, but Boiler is not cat friendly. She would treat it like a cat treats a mouse and possibly eat it. I just need to let the idea go. :(

But shouldn't you have a black one ? Standard equipment. Or is that's just in the movies?