9-23-2023 Saturday Live Chat

The good guys won a big battle. There was going to be a major residenal development just to the north of me. It would wreck our lake, wells and roads.
The town board was stacked 5 against two, with with 5 of them paid off by the developer. Midnight vote axed a good woman voting member. They were saying that they get there way.

Nope.
Town hall was packed, board threw the reporters out, and tried, with the help of the town engineer and a bunch of dirty ...

So. We won. I feel like George Washington.
And the cool thing is I thought that this battle was all on my shoulders. People came out of the weeds and said stuff better than me.

The funny thing is the developer representative that appears before the bought and paid for, lame duck town board, told no. That's hilarious. He's gonna get fired. Really fired. Like eat a pistol fired.
I'm a Chicago guy, and know how to play these games in reverse. If you're gonna bully, I'm bringing in the state police and the feds, your little thing comes tumbling down.

We won the day !

The good guys won a big battle. There was going to be a major residenal development just to the north of me. It would wreck our lake, wells and roads.
The town board was stacked 5 against two, with with 5 of them paid off by the developer. Midnight vote axed a good woman voting member. They were saying that they get there way.

Nope.
Town hall was packed, board threw the reporters out, and tried, with the help of the town engineer and a bunch of dirty ...

So. We won. I feel like George Washington.
And the cool thing is I thought that this battle was all on my shoulders. People came out of the weeds and said stuff better than me.

The funny thing is the developer representative that appears before the bought and paid for, lame duck town board, told no. That's hilarious. He's gonna get fired. Really fired. Like eat a pistol fired.
I'm a Chicago guy, and know how to play these games in reverse. If you're gonna bully, I'm bringing in the state police and the feds, your little thing comes tumbling down.

We won the day !
WOW! Let me say that again...WOW!!! Good job, Paint! Coming from Da Region, I get what you just pulled off and that is a HUGE win! Congrats!

Welcome to the Fall Equinox! Mabon! Whatever you wish to call it, Autumn has officially arrived.

376255605_716840800484980_5809141361482872655_n.jpg

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
Yeppers. Trees falling down all over. One was at our office manager's house. So met my boss over there and got him squared away. Didn't lose power, just had reattach stuff that yanked off house.
Wow. Lots of wind I take it?

Reactions: Selectric