9-23-2021 Thursday Live Chat

Well it’s the weather change I think. I’m all good today. Tomorrow we are taking lindsey out for her birthday. It’s the 28th but it’s a convienent night. She loves Italian food so we are doing a fancy Italian restaurant.
Send her our birthday wishes! Hope you guys have a wonderful night out with some good food.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I’m running out to the store in a few to try find her a present. So I will be off but I plan to be back for chat later.

Hope everyone is having a good evening. Lots of new content to play with on the forum!

I’m back late. I got caught up in cleaning the kitchen.

Reactions: Debi
I’m back late. I got caught up in cleaning the kitchen.
Hi hon! No problem. Been busy working on chat threads, adding new content, etc. Lots of new stuff for you to read in the library.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi hon! No problem. Been busy working on chat threads, adding new content, etc. Lots of new stuff for you to read in the library.
You are so dedicated. We are lucky to have such a wonderful place to pull up a chair. Thanks so much.

You are so dedicated. We are lucky to have such a wonderful place to pull up a chair. Thanks so much.
Hey, I've had help! Duke has been foraging out there for content as well! Much thanks to him for doing so!

Reactions: Lynne