9-23-2021 Thursday Live Chat

Do you ever freeze leftovers? I have been thinking that the next time we make too much of something, to freeze the rest so that we don't get sick of it.

Absolutely, Garnet! If we think we can eat it again within a couple of months, into the freezer it goes with a date on the label. Excellent idea.

My Peoria son cooked up a bunch of meals for us, froze them, and brought them to us when he was here recently. For those nights we're not up to cooking these are perfect and really handy.

Good afternoon. Deb I must apologize for not being here yesterday. I went to take care of Fiona and while I was there I was hit with a terrible headache. It whiped me out. I am trying to catch up with my chores today. Hope you had a nice evening off.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Good afternoon. Deb I must apologize for not being here yesterday. I went to take care of Fiona and while I was there I was hit with a terrible headache. It whiped me out. I am trying to catch up with my chores today. Hope you had a nice evening off.
Not to worry. Everything went just fine here and yes, I needed a brain break from the world. It helped. I'm so sorry you got the headache!

Not to worry. Everything went just fine here and yes, I needed a brain break from the world. It helped. I'm so sorry you got the headache!
Well it’s the weather change I think. I’m all good today. Tomorrow we are taking lindsey out for her birthday. It’s the 28th but it’s a convienent night. She loves Italian food so we are doing a fancy Italian restaurant.

It’s been raining here for 2 days.