9-23-2020 Wednesday Live Chat

Howdy! Got distracted elsewhere but still here. Hope you feel better, Garnet!
Thanks, Debi. Every time the weather turns cold for the first time, I get this really disagreeable type of pain. It's a yearly tradition, lol.

You seem to be more in tune with the mathmatical side of the brain. I am just the opposite!

Yeah, that's probably true. Both my handwriting and spelling were poor.

I hope you are taking Debi's advice from last night and hydrating.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I filled a huge plastic jug with water and am keeping it here with me. Water is something that is so easy to forget about, especially when you aren't thirsty!

Reactions: Duke
I filled a huge plastic jug with water and am keeping it here with me. Water is something that is so easy to forget about, especially when you aren't thirsty!
I know. I just keep something to drink near me at all times. Helps more than you might think.

If you can get a kitty to lay near you, that will also help your pain levels.

I think they will be snuggling close as soon as I crawl into bed.
Crawl in, settle down and try to relax all your muscles, Garnet. I fight that kind of chronic pain as well and relaxation really helps. Breathe deep and blow out the air slowly. And visualize a beautiful place.

That sounds like a good plan. As soon as Mr. Garnet gets my bed ready ( I always make it up just before I get in it, lol) I am caving in for the night.

That sounds like a good plan. As soon as Mr. Garnet gets my bed ready ( I always make it up just before I get in it, lol) I am caving in for the night.
Heading for mine as well. A little snack and it's light's out! Take care and get some rest, hon.