9-22-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

Well it's 9:09 AM and time for me to get some sleep.
So, of course, some hateful nine-to-fiver has broken out the electric drill.
I'll be back much later, after I've scoured the building, murdered him and his employer and have enjoyed some decent sleep in jail!

Happy Wednesday! Is it me, or is this week just flying-by? Seems like the days are passing very quickly since Labor Day, after a somewhat long, protracted hot season. Like a switch was flipped.

My goal of getting to bed by 9:30 PM on weeknights was achieved only once so-far this week. I haven't given up but it will take more firm action on my part, not looking at the phone past a certain time, not taking calls, not answering emails and texts, getting my morning pile ready to go a bit earlier.

Easier said than done, lol!

It would also help if I stopped falling asleep on the couch after supper. A nap usually gives me a second wind and I don't fall asleep as easily in the evening. Again, easier said than done. Once fed and seated, with the requisite small dog faithfully snoring at my side, keeping my eyes open is turning into a Herculean task. I have become expert at nodding-off while sitting up.

Haven't drooled yet but that's coming I'm sure.

The salt mines beckon, see you later my friends!