9-21-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

Sheena is now queen of the jungle. She keeps trying to bully Zoey. Then Zoey turns around and chases her off my bed at night. It's very amusing to watch. I can tell they love each other , though!
I love my cat too. They are so entertaining.

Reactions: garnetsilver
We had a good size storm roll through and more coming our way. It's supposed to be a "high" of 58 tomorrow! My son is ready for shorts and hoodie weather. lol

We had a good size storm roll through and more coming our way. It's supposed to be a "high" of 58 tomorrow! My son is ready for shorts and hoodie weather. lol
Hi Debi. It’s been raining here off and on all day. I hear Thunder as I am typing.

Yup. We're having more out there.
Sophie barks at the thunder. She gets mad at it.
That poor little sweetie. She had had so much to fear in her little life. Sending her love.

There’s a train that goes behind our property. It often vibrates the ground and the whistle often sets Lola off. It has a route that goes through here about 3am. If the windows are open it wakes her.

Reactions: Debi
That poor little sweetie. She had had so much to fear in her little life. Sending her love.
She needs a haircut...lol She's lookin' like a sheep dog again. When we got her she had very little fur and a skin condition. Now I can't stop the fur production! lol Will have Billy hold her tomorrow to at least get her bangs cut so she can see.

Reactions: Lynne