9-21-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

If there's anything that even looks like a carrot, forget it. Also, I don't believe mini marshmallows and jello anything belong together.
I've got to agree with you, there. A school day memory is this awful green jello with little hard marshmallows in it, served in honor of St. Patrick's day. Ugh!

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Garnet. How ya doing tonight ?

I feel like I've been to the wars, with health problems for the last week. How are you?

I feel like I've been to the wars, with health problems for the last week. How are you?
I’m ok, relaxing a bit. I’m sorry to hear you are not well. I hope you are able to get ahead of it soon. I will keep you in prayer.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Thank you, Lynne! I hope things will improve now that I have my sleep machine; A-Pap it's called.

Thank you, Lynne! I hope things will improve now that I have my sleep machine; A-Pap it's called.
Life is a constant trial, but waking up each day is a gift. I hope it does the trick.
How’s the kitties?

Reactions: garnetsilver
Sheena is now queen of the jungle. She keeps trying to bully Zoey. Then Zoey turns around and chases her off my bed at night. It's very amusing to watch. I can tell they love each other , though!

Reactions: Lynne