9-21-2020 Monday Live Chat

I've always been a fan of short stories. King wrote some doozies in " Everything is Eventual " and a short baseball book, "Blockade Billy."

Like drinking cold water on a hot day.

I've always been a fan of short stories. King wrote some doozies in " Everything is Eventual " and a short baseball book, "Blockade Billy."

Like drinking cold water on a hot day.
I really liked Everything is Eventual. I think I've read all his writings, even those under his alias Richard Bachman.

Reactions: Paintman
Paint, have your kids gone into modeling?

1600717346082.png

OK, off to shower and then cook something. Back later, guys!

Yesterday rushed jadmom to ER
Today dryer outlet exploded in a giant flame and blew out of the wall what electric smoke everywhere. Fire engines in route. I was able to call them off. Gas company emergency call. Electrical company emergency call. Guys said that explosion was worst they ever seen. Miracle the whole trailer did blow and they burn to the ground in about 5 min. Thankfully Jewel at moms since we are monitoring mom. Great month to give up cigarettes...I am feeling a lot like Tweak in South Park

Today dryer outlet exploded in a giant flame and blew out of the wall what electric smoke everywhere. Fire engines in route. I was able to call them off. Gas company emergency call. Electrical company emergency call. Guys said that explosion was worst they ever seen. Miracle the whole trailer did blow and they burn to the ground in about 5 min. Thankfully Jewel at moms since we are monitoring mom. Great month to give up cigarettes...I am feeling a lot like Tweak in South Park
Jad, I am so glad it didn't go up in flames! And yeah...you have every right to feel a bit tweaky right now!

HOLY SH#T J! I thought your mom was the pinnacle. Glad to know you guys are safe today.