9-20-2021 Monday Live Chat

I’m waiting to find my replacement pocket acorn. The one I’ve been carrying all this year is kind of dried out. Thanks Debi for starting me on this tradition.
Good to see you WandS. My lucky charm is my pocket knife. Carry with me every day and use it every day.

Hiya ! Crunch time with Mom's move. Handyman stuff and odds and ends. The real estate agent wanted some very expensive big furniture left behind as a decoration. We moved that out ourselves yesterday.
We got some help but it was not fun. At all. Anyway we have to be completely totally out of there and fixed up Wednesday night.

I'm not complaining. Just bitching !
Anyway have a good day !

Good morning everyone.

Today is my first day back at work after last week's whirlwind adventure. And of course I came back to a huge mess. They used my shop as a receiving overflow area and I am dead in the water until they come and move it. I just let them know so here I sit in the meantime, my day ticking away. May as well spend it here with friends!

Our next investigation is Saturday night, at a local historical army fort. A bonus is it's in the part of town I grew up in, so a return to my old stomping grounds. It doesn't resemble the area of 50 years ago but still fun to look around and see the changes in half a century. Between my wife and myself, I think we only have two appointments all week so it actually looks to be a fairly easy week. I'll take it! I want to try getting back in the habit of bedtime by 9:30 PM on work nights, now that the sun is well below the horizon by then and it's dark.

The forklift just showed up, here we go.

Have a great day!

Good to see you WandS. My lucky charm is my pocket knife. Carry with me every day and use it every day.
I think we all have some type of "lucky charm" we carry with us. i carry a couple things that are always on me, partly out of habit and partly because they have become a charm of sorts....

DRJfcshY.jpeg