9-20-2020 Sunday Live Chat

I've got a few pics still, still have a couple friends who run mma camps, sometimes will still workout with them or help them train youngsters..lol....... I still like to spar and roll sometimes, just now recovery time sucks...lol.

Oh, recovery. I'm not exactly thrilled about this getting old thing.
Keep punching Paul.

Reactions: Paulm
Keep my 2 Mr. USA, on my mantle. but I keep a few smaller little trophies that mean a lot to me and probably not to anybody else.
Magazines and ESPN was pretty cool but Mom still made me take out the garbage.

Oh, recovery. I'm not exactly thrilled about this getting old thing.
Keep punching Paul.
You can still train people, pass the knowledge on to the next generation, that's how this life goes man..... Pass it on.. There's always a place to stay involved if you want to.... And its good for ya too...lol.

Keep my 2 Mr. USA, on my mantle. but I keep a few smaller little trophies that mean a lot to me and probably not to anybody else.
Magazines and ESPN was pretty cool but Mom still made me take out the garbage.
Haha...same here...... Funny looking back it was a blur.... I was clueless, just along for the ride and comraderie.

Reactions: Paintman
You can still train people, pass the knowledge on to the next generation, that's how this life goes man..... Pass it on.. There's always a place to stay involved if you want to.... And its good for ya too...lol.
Paul, my sport has legal problems that I really don't want to get into it. That is why I don't have a gym. But, yeah, training young guys is a blast. My 2 cents. there's not too many people that have that mentality where you could just show up and Blow everybody away. I need that commitment. it sounds jerky but you know what I'm getting at.

Haha...same here...... Funny looking back it was a blur.... I was clueless, just along for the ride and comraderie.
I think it's pretty funny that I was talking to my friend today from college and it sounds just like talking to you.

Paul, my sport has legal problems that I really don't want to get into it. That is why I don't have a gym. But, yeah, training young guys is a blast. My 2 cents. there's not too many people that have that mentality where you could just show up and Blow everybody away. I need that commitment. it sounds jerky but you know what I'm getting at.
Yeah I know what you mean, but there are serious ppl still out there...lol... I think that's why so many cross fit gyms are successful..ppl who are serious about training and are tired of the B.S at the local bunny gym....lol.... But even in most mma gyms now it has become so over saturated that their main income is aerobic and class type stuff from soccer mom crowds.....

Gotta run paint, good chatting man....later

Hi Debi, Paul and I had our Testosterone Festival. We found some very common ground.
Carry on.