9-20-2020 Sunday Live Chat

IMG_20180118_172355521.jpg
Need to stick him in Mr. USA and see how he does.

Reactions: Paulm
I was gonna ask if that was your cat.....
Paul, back then I had a buddy that was a training partner who won the Universe and the USA in the same year. Hard to do. Used to raise bulldogs and entered them into dog shows. Figures.

Paul, a friend just sent me this picture.
2285.jpeg
The guy on the left passed away in a motorcycle accident. Guy on the right was one of my best friends . He was a tail back for IU. I'm the short one in the middle. The guy way in the back became one hell of a great offensive lineman.

Reactions: 7Critter and Paulm
Paul, back then I had a buddy that was a training partner who won the Universe and the USA in the same year. Hard to do. Used to raise bulldogs and entered them into dog shows. Figures.
Man, you were in a good area too...back then I subscribed to muscle and fitness and some of the other fitness mags...you probably knew a lot of those guys, huh???...a lot of them came out of that area....that's cool....did you ever meet joe wieder?

Man, you were in a good area too...back then I subscribed to muscle and fitness and some of the other fitness mags...you probably knew a lot of those guys, huh???...a lot of them came out of that area....that's cool....did you ever meet joe wieder?
it's probably the only sport that you get to work out with your heroes. Never met Joe Weider. if you look close at the picture, Tom Platz said I was a handsome looking guy.

it's probably the only sport that you get to work out with your heroes. Never met Joe Weider. if you look close at the picture, Tom Platz said I was a handsome looking guy.
Lol...you all look so young, that's what gets me when I see pics of myself on the tournament cirquit from the 80's.....that's also what was great about the martial arts back then, always meeting and working out with the greats, the legends of the time. Seeing your name or pics in magazines was always cool too, huh?...lol......man I miss the 80's

Reactions: Paintman
Most of my pals were Chicago area pro wrestling guys, and a few guys did really well at the upper levels of bodybuilding.
I did get the train with the strongest man in the world, Eddie Coan. That was a trip.

Lol...you all look so young, that's what gets me when I see pics of myself on the tournament cirquit from the 80's.....that's also what was great about the martial arts back then, always meeting and working out with the greats, the legends of the time. Seeing your name or pics in magazines was always cool too, huh?...lol......man I miss the 80's
Me too. The 80's was very good to us.
I still have a few trophies and pictures up. You ?