9-2-2019 Monday Live Chat Thread

The winds and rain are gonna be a problem all the way up if it rides the coastline. I don't think they still know for sure what it's doing.

I watched the first vid! Is this the deconstruction of a painting? lol :p
its what happens when I get hungry while drawing....asked to draw an apple and I have to go all in...lmao

Reactions: Debi
its what happens when I get hungry while drawing....asked to draw an apple and I have to go all in...lmao
I think it's unique! lol Well done!

If that storm skims the coast, will it affect your area?

Reactions: Paulm
I think it's unique! lol Well done!

so far we are right outside the edge. if it comes inland any we will get the rains but right now looks like we are in the clear...

so far we are right outside the edge. if it comes inland any we will get the rains but right now looks like we are in the clear...
Good! Glad to hear that!

It looks like the Bahamas have pretty much been flattened. What little video is coming out isn't good.

Hi guys. Paul glad you are ok so far. I keep hoping this storm calms down.

we were having nice weather though until now...it is pushing the florida heat back on us and we are back to 95 or higher this week....getting the rain from it would be a blessing actually..would cool us back down

Hi Lynne! How are you tonight? Get any rest this weekend?
Yes thanks. Went to the movies tonight. Saw “Angel has fallen”. Good action film.

Good! Glad to hear that!

It looks like the Bahamas have pretty much been flattened. What little video is coming out isn't good.
I saw that...shame, that is a beautiful place.....and flat, not built for this sustained force