9-19-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

I was pretty concerned about the last five nights. It was a circus. Little Joe is very pushy. Hank Aaron is a mild-mannered giant.
I slept with my bedroom door closed. the kitten kept waking me up, and I felt bad that Hank Aaron lost his bed. Mine.
Today it has been very quiet and the kittens attitude has been adjusted;)
Kitten has all that kitten energy in there. Sounds like Hank may have helped adjust that attitude a bit. lol Normally, the adult cats do "teach" the younger ones appropriate behavior. Especially if it involves their bed.

Reactions: Paintman
Hank Aaron has his Lillian Gish moments. I think he wants to maintain the status quo.

Debi, best of luck at the doctors.​

Paint, if you need to, bring Hank in with you and keep Kitten in another room overnight.
Hank Aaron has his Lillian Gish moments. I think he wants to maintain the status quo.

Debi, best of luck at the doctors.​
Thanks, Paint. I'll be fine. We're just trying to nail down the best way for optimum results with these lungs. Whatever it was that took me down was a nasty thing. Fine one day and almost dead the next. I just want to get some mojo back and this doc appears to be my best bet for that.

Cubs and Cards in extra innings. This game is very important. I knew I would see a great game tonight, one way or another:).

Cubs and Cards in extra innings. This game is very important. I knew I would see a great game tonight, one way or another:).
I saw it was on tonight! Glad you got one even if it's the Cubbies!

I'm gonna leave you to the game, Paint. I'm heading out for the night. Hope you get good QUIET rest tonight and baby sleeps! lol

71045855_2220539294904158_4531251507290439680_n (Small).jpg