9-18-2021 Saturday Live Chat

It’s what’s going to happen if I can’t find a place. I am a bit fussy too lol. This horse economy change has been in progress doe a while. The covid accelerated things. A lot of places just folded or sold out to the money. I am so happy I grew up in simpler times.
I hear you on the simpler times. Sigh...I think we all miss those days! My grandkids no longer do the riding lessons as during the first round of Covid the family with the facility sold out and moved. They couldn't keep it up. New person who bought it turned it into a private family home with no boarding.

I hear you on the simpler times. Sigh...I think we all miss those days! My grandkids no longer do the riding lessons as during the first round of Covid the family with the facility sold out and moved. They couldn't keep it up. New person who bought it turned it into a private family home with no boarding.
See! Thats what’s happening. I may have to be content with riding in the yard lol

See! Thats what’s happening. I may have to be content with riding in the yard lol
We have a local park here...Brown County Park, with horse trails and a stable. People flock to that all year round. Very nice place, very nice stable for people to come and spend a week just riding and camping. Or staying at the inn there.

Reactions: Lynne
I hope your grandkids don’t give up entirely on their live of horses. Perhaps they will find another place. I know they are so busy with dance and the forge lol

I hope your grandkids don’t give up entirely on their live of horses. Perhaps they will find another place. I know they are so busy with dance and the forge lol
Don't forget my grandson is doing the ferrier thing! He's still working with horses, just hasn't been riding lately. He's also taking college courses at the local college now, plus finishing up his homeschool high school.

OK, gang. Headed out for the evening. Hope everyone has a good night and I'll see you tomorrow!

242394857_884070578891197_1276655781954570493_n.jpg

Don't forget my grandson is doing the ferrier thing! He's still working with horses, just hasn't been riding lately. He's also taking college courses at the local college now, plus finishing up his homeschool high school.
They are one busy family. I remember lindsey being in everything. We traveled with her dance team and it was a lot!! Not to mention she played the flute and showed horses. We were absolutly nuts to do everything ! If I could go back I would cut out a lot. We missed time tog without stress of a schedule.

Reactions: Debi
They are one busy family. I remember lindsey being in everything. We traveled with her dance team and it was a lot!! Not to mention she played the flute and showed horses. We were absolutly nuts to do everything ! If I could go back I would cut out a lot. We missed time tog without stress of a schedule.
They are one busy family and I've said as much to them! But they seem to pull it off.

Shazam!