9-18-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

I had to be a grown up and pay a bunch of insurance policies that all came together at one time.
But it's lots of fun to go to the golf shops and try out new club & shaft combinations.:)
I'll get them soon enough.
Hi Jad.
You are a good adult.

Reactions: Paintman
Tomorrow is going to be exciting at Park Sierra senior mobile home park...street paving....:eek: We get to tell everyone the same info 52 times by noon.
Roll through the streets with a loudspeaker on top of your car . The Blues Brothers found that to be a very effective way to spread the news.

Reactions: Debi
I have the Peoria son coming in Saturday to do the fall chores and repairs with his brother. I have promised to keep their father AWAY from the work area.

I have the Peoria son coming in Saturday to do the fall chores and repairs with his brother. I have promised to keep their father AWAY from the work area.
Oy vey!!! yes,please

How far is Peoria from you?

I have roaches
The man can barely walk, uses a cane, moves at snail speed, has 02 tubing and threatened to go up on the roof to show them what to patch.

4 hours as I drive it. 3 the way the kid drives it.
aha!

He has no balance, gets out of breath and dizzy walking to the bathroom, and he wants to climb another ladder? No. Just no.