9-18-2018 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

Charleh how’s the job training going ?

Well my friends I I have some stuff to work on over here. I will be back later to catch up a bit. So i will say good night for now.

Reactions: Debi
Well my friends I I have some stuff to work on over here. I will be back later to catch up a bit. So i will say good night for now.

Good night, Lynne. Gonna head out soon meself.

Hiya!! I heard those words come out of Jewel today....and some kisses.....honestly....that bird is ONLY here because of the prayers of you all, a spell thrown in here and there,a lot of foot stompin, and a whole lot of effort on the side of the light. I have a whole new relationship and RESPECT for the power of God and the power of Love . Angels are real.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi

Thanks for asking about her,Lynne.
xxxx

Hiya!! I heard those words come out of Jewel today....and some kisses.....honestly....that bird is ONLY here because of the prayers of you all, a spell thrown in here and there,a lot of foot stompin, and a whole lot of effort on the side of the light. I have a whole new relationship and RESPECT for the power of God and the power of Love . Angels are real.
I am soooo glad to hear this, Jad.

My right foot hurts a little from the stompin'! lol

That, I am CERTAIN of, Owl. Life truly is bizarre You have been our champion Debi Smith

:hearteyes:

For REALS

Reactions: Debi