9-18-2018 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

Debi are you breathing better tonight ?

Morning Charleh

Reactions: Charleh
Still glad to see ya!

A little. Been an overall bad day. Had to take a few extra "booster" meds today.
Sorry to hear that.

Did you get SIL sorted?

What’s the latest update on Jewel?

The is a bit of humor there. But it’s such a serious situation I suppress myself.
Well, grandson woke me with the call....."Grey lady down! And she's in her underwear! I can't do this one." There's the humor....lol
What’s the latest update on Jewel?
Jewel is doing better, per Jad just a bit ago!!! YAY She may be out of the woods.

Reactions: Lynne
Charleh did you get the babies to go to bed ? Ashley said she was working on their schedule

Reactions: Debi
Well, grandson woke me with the call....."Grey lady down! And she's in her underwear! I can't do this one." There's the humor....lol

Jewel is doing better, per Jad just a bit ago!!! YAY She may be out of the woods.
Ohh I hope so! That bird is her baby. Praise God.

I think Gabe has a funny bone. I’m glad he can use humor to face a difficult situation. He sounds like a great guy.

Reactions: Debi
Ohh I hope so! That bird is her baby. Praise God.

I think Gabe has a funny bone. I’m glad he can use humor to face a difficult situation. He sounds like a great guy.
Gabe can be hysterical, but he really meant it when he said he couldn't do this one...lol Had to send over the helpers. He now has chickens in the back yard. I had NO clue he had chickens back there until the other day...lol