9-16-2021 Thursday Live Chat

Is it looking like it might out there?

It wouldn't surprise me I mean I don't know what the numbers are but I have a feeling something is going to happen and we will be in lockdown again

It wouldn't surprise me I mean I don't know what the numbers are but I have a feeling something is going to happen and we will be in lockdown again
We can't even get people to wear a mask in my area. My son has a fit cuz he does wear his for our protection. I've been told not to leave the house as a precaution even though I've vaxxed.

We can't even get people to wear a mask in my area. My son has a fit cuz he does wear his for our protection. I've been told not to leave the house as a precaution even though I've vaxxed.

Well it's not the most comfortable thing in the world but hey we can't always be comfortable better safe than sorry

Well it's not the most comfortable thing in the world but hey we can't always be comfortable better safe than sorry
Totally agree. We are as prepped as possible here. Can't do much more than what I've done.

Hoping to call everyone together next week for a chat night, now that summer is ending! I will let you know when so you can get in on it!

Totally agree. We are as prepped as possible here. Can't do much more than what I've done.

Well I figure not counting food and main house stuff I have enough of my own stuff beer shampoo ECT I could make it about a month minimum

Reactions: Debi
Well I figure not counting food and main house stuff I have enough of my own stuff beer shampoo ECT I could make it about a month minimum
I can probably pull off two. If I'm careful and skip a few meds!

I can probably pull off two. If I'm careful and skip a few meds!

And I know we have stuff in the house because my sister is prepared too

Reactions: Debi
Well, me dear, tis time for me to hit that nest again. This being older stuff wears ya down...lol Hope to catch you again tomorrow, hon. Watch those coyotes!