9-16-2020 Wednesday Live Chat

Here's our link for tonight.

I'm looking forward to this interview. The Ghostbuster Gals are a hoot. Bob has a way to get them giggling

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
MH2.png

This is a live test show. Nothing has been done beforehand except to make sure things work well enough to do a show. No audio level checks, nothing. Although Debi was rocking to the Moody Blues yesterday.

Topics:
Spiritual Shove Ins
The Energy Net around Ground Zero
Plus...

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Turkey time is coming...Love my Les!
Stung on lip by wasp-hornet. Hurts. Swollen. Benadryl. Ice.
No longer look like Lionel Waggoner. ( and I looked nothing like him before this thing either.)
Ooooff.
I need to put on my WKRP in Cincinnati t-shirt.

Reactions: Lynne
Stung on lip by wasp-hornet. Hurts. Swollen. Benadryl. Ice.
No longer look like Lionel Waggoner. ( and I looked nothing like him before this thing either.)
Ooooff.
I need to put on my WKRP in Cincinnati t-shirt.
OUCH! (Women pay good money for that look ya know.)

View attachment 26830

This is a live test show. Nothing has been done beforehand except to make sure things work well enough to do a show. No audio level checks, nothing. Although Debi was rocking to the Moody Blues yesterday.

Topics:
Spiritual Shove Ins
The Energy Net around Ground Zero
Plus...
We'll see you at the top of the hour at 9....and YES! I was rocking to the MB's. Sound was good. The only audio check you needed!

I'll be posting intention at 8:45 this evening to get ahead of the show.

Across the outside lip, then then poisons go west by northwest up my cheek, then south into my jaw.
Otherwise, Benadryl is a nice day off. Hit balls, listened to Art. Put my tools away.
No expectations.
You ?

Reactions: Debi
Across the outside lip, then then poisons go west by northwest up my cheek, then south into my jaw.
Otherwise, Benadryl is a nice day off. Hit balls, listened to Art. Put my tools away.
No expectations.
You ?
Sorry...distracted there! Dog doing tricks...lol Been a busy day on site today, ordered groceries (just got done) and still fighting off the edges of a headache I've had since last night. Other than that, just another day in paradise!

Reactions: Paintman
How did this wasp get ya? Inside or outside the house? I had one cruising in here yesterday.