9-14-2020 Monday Live Chat

It's been several days and Sophie STILL won't come near me since her haircut. Boy, is she ticked at me!

Reactions: Paintman
I watched the body language experts take apart her interviews on the husband. They felt she Was very suspicious.

It's been several days and Sophie STILL won't come near me since her haircut. Boy, is she ticked at me!
I only have had short haired pets, so I never went thru that. I did have to trim nails which was difficult.

Noonan from Caddyshack is caddying for somebody at the US Open this week. For a Long Island local teaching pro who won't make the cut.
Still cool.
Charity thing.

Reactions: Debi
Have you tried bacon or sausages ?
I've tried everything. She's not real food motivated to begin with. She's just going to avoid me for awhile. She'll be up on the bed and if I go to pet her she runs to her own bed and glares at me. Whatever happened in the past is gonna take a lot of work to overcome and I've had her over a year!

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Noonan from Caddyshack is caddying for somebody at the US Open this week. For a Long Island local teaching pro who won't make the cut.
Still cool.
Charity thing.
Now that's kinda fun! Might watch that.

I've tried everything. She's not real food motivated to begin with. She's just going to avoid me for awhile. She'll be up on the bed and if I go to pet her she runs to her own bed and glares at me. Whatever happened in the past is gonna take a lot of work to overcome and I've had her over a year!
That poor baby. Does she like men better ?