9-13-2019 FRIDAY ! Live Chat Thread

Right back at ya J
I was telling Jadmom how kind you were to worry about Jewel when she was so terribly sick.... I don't forget that kinda stuff....

Reactions: TonyM
i was sitting here,with my bird on my shoulder, thinking how happy I am to have met Sagan and how he would be a member of my perfect dinner party

Reactions: TonyM and Debi
I was telling Jadmom how kind you were to worry about Jewel when she was so terribly sick.... I don't forget that kinda stuff....

I just want the best for everybody I come across and the animals too and that means positive thoughts. Positive people will find each other, those in need will also connect. Your family is my family

Reactions: Debi and jadamz
I just want the best for everybody I come across and the animals too and that means positive thoughts. Positive people will find each other, those in need will also connect. Your family is my family
i feel exactly the same !

i was sitting here,with my bird on my shoulder, thinking how happy I am to have met Sagan and how he would be a member of my perfect dinner party
That's a good question of the day....hmmm.....perfect dinner party. Haven't done that with the current group I don't think. If I have, somebody tell me.

That's a good question of the day....hmmm.....perfect dinner party. Haven't done that with the current group I don't think. If I have, somebody tell me.
Well....Sagan,Mr Rogers....

I want everybody to read that post about 10 times. If we could all be that way the world would be wonderful!