9-13-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Yes and we’ve been paying right along. It’s only 4 bucks a month but we should get something new. I think he has one new short. He is promising big tho ha coming. I dont know.
He's been promising that for months now!

A quick exhausted hi from the battle ground ..jewel has zinc poisoning. It’s been horrible...almost lost her yesterday @5am...what has kept her/me/ dr going is your prayers and every Angel I can and continually beg to help.. fighting for her life...poor baby.. she ate a little and the pain meds are helping... my God 48 hours of non stop vomiting and crying every 60 seconds.... horrible... thank you all for what you are doing out there.. I love and appreciate you all... hour by hour... we have 3 more days of 2 times p day shots, 5 different meds... but I have hope and I believe in the power of love and the power of prayer.... x Shazam for now
I'm glad that they figured it out. What caused this ?

Reactions: Debi
A quick exhausted hi from the battle ground ..jewel has zinc poisoning. It’s been horrible...almost lost her yesterday @5am...what has kept her/me/ dr going is your prayers and every Angel I can and continually beg to help.. fighting for her life...poor baby.. she ate a little and the pain meds are helping... my God 48 hours of non stop vomiting and crying every 60 seconds.... horrible... thank you all for what you are doing out there.. I love and appreciate you all... hour by hour... we have 3 more days of 2 times p day shots, 5 different meds... but I have hope and I believe in the power of love and the power of prayer.... x Shazam for now
god bless you both

Lynne, if you wanna listen, go! It's going to be an early night here.
For me, too....I have to be in Beckley in a few hours. Good night, All.

Jad, I've been praying and will continue to do so.........I truly believe it will turn out okay!

Honey we are right there with you as warriors and praying hard.

Reactions: T-Bob
For me, too....I have to be in Beckley in a few hours. Good night, All.

Jad, I've been praying and will continue to do so.........I truly believe it will turn out okay!
Night Bob! STAY SAFE!

Reactions: T-Bob
He's been promising that for months now!
Yes. He is using other story tellers now too. I need to go check the web site. I’m so used to nothing new I forget to check.

Reactions: Debi
Yes. He is using other story tellers now too. I need to go check the web site. I’m so used to nothing new I forget to check.
i saw that and he's really using them more than doing on his own. He's creating his own "network", but he's leaving what everyone really wants on the back burner.

Sorry, SIL back on the phone again....sigh. It's gonna be a looong day tomorrow. I see it coming at me!