9-13-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

I don’t know. Just got the notice but it’s you tube and I can’t be here and listen at the same time.
Lynne, if you wanna listen, go! It's going to be an early night here.

If he had something new, it would have been pushed today on FB. Didn't see that.

Lynne, if you wanna listen, go! It's going to be an early night here.
No it will be posted for a while. He usually leaves them up a day or two

A quick exhausted hi from the battle ground ..jewel has zinc poisoning. It’s been horrible...almost lost her yesterday @5am...what has kept her/me/ dr going is your prayers and every Angel I can and continually beg to help.. fighting for her life...poor baby.. she ate a little and the pain meds are helping... my God 48 hours of non stop vomiting and crying every 60 seconds.... horrible... thank you all for what you are doing out there.. I love and appreciate you all... hour by hour... we have 3 more days of 2 times p day shots, 5 different meds... but I have hope and I believe in the power of love and the power of prayer.... x Shazam for now

Reactions: T-Bob
I know. I haven't seen him even advertise anhything new in ages.
Yes and we’ve been paying right along. It’s only 4 bucks a month but we should get something new. I think he has one new short. He is promising big things coming. I dont know.

My wife shot this one. She and Dolly are inseparable......Boo, our Shitzu, doesn't like attention toward us received from the others, but she doesn't do much about it.
The are just such cuties. I love it that we are all such animal lovers here.