9-12-2021 Sunday Live Chat

I don’t know why but this 9/11 remembrance has been much, much harder than past occurrences emotionally. I was struggling yesterday and I’m totally drained like a completely empty vessel tonight.

I am going to wrap up tight in bed very shortly.

Embarrassing love and empowering light to all of the PNF tonight.

I don’t know why but this 9/11 remembrance has been much, much harder than past occurrences emotionally. I was struggling yesterday and I’m totally drained like a completely empty vessel tonight.

I have felt much the same, Wands. Perhaps because it was 20 years...much more energy was out there this year. Still is. And we have been through sooo much the last 2 years, I believe our shields are all worn down.

I had the same experience.

I had the same experience.
It's good to know we are not alone in this. I think many people have had that effect this year. My grandchildren were visiting, and neither one was alive at the time of the Towers. What I found interesting was they asked the question: Where were you when it happened?

Dang I guess I missed Sunday lol

It's good to know we are not alone in this. I think many people have had that effect this year. My grandchildren were visiting, and neither one was alive at the time of the Towers. What I found interesting was they asked the question: Where were you when it happened?
Did you have the chance to answer them Debi? Does it appear that their interest is age appropriate or were they just repeating the question they hear others ask?

I was down, and tearful all day yesterday and today. Same reasons given here.
I’m sorry that you were hard hit GS. I was weeping all day long on Saturday and into Sunday. By 8PM last night my eyes were sore and my eyelids were so heavy. It was a very different feeling.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I think that feeling is going to stick for the week ahead as we all work through it. Just know we are all walking through it together!
I should have guessed that I was not alone though it felt this way for almost the entire weekend. I was non-verbal through most of the weekend.

I did hear some survivors and eyewitnesses and even officials make statements which I’d not read in print nor heard broadcasted in earlier years but which I already knew independently. I think the knowing is part of my pain. Ignorance can in some cases provide a form of peace.

Reactions: garnetsilver