9-12-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

It got shot to hell got a text from my best friend called her and found out that a good friend of mine took his own life the other night

It got shot to hell got a text from my best friend called her and found out that a good friend of mine took his own life the other night
I am so,so , sooo very sorry to hear that, System. :( That is heartbreaking news to get.

I am so,so , sooo very sorry to hear that, System. :( That is heartbreaking news to get.

And I know this is easily explainable but I was checking discord (it's a chat app for gamers) and he's still online...which I know is only because he leaves his PC on

And I know this is easily explainable but I was checking discord (it's a chat app for gamers) and he's still online...which I know is only because he leaves his PC on
Utterly disturbing to witness, I'm sure. How old was he?

Utterly disturbing to witness, I'm sure. How old was he?

32 I don't know that anyone actually witnessed it but my best friend heard about it and sent me a text so I called her and... yeah

32 I don't know that anyone actually witnessed it but my best friend heard about it and sent me a text so I called her and... yeah
Anyone have any clue he was that depressed? Sometimes it's really hard to know.

I don't know I hadn't talked to him in awhile