9-12-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

And that is why people die.

Reminds me of Harry Truman (easy name to remember), the old guy who refused to leave his home at the base of Mount St Helen's despite mandatory evacuation orders and died when the volcano blew. He's something of a folk hero in that part of Washington.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
Great show justin. Just when I thought the paranormal world ran out of things to talk about, boom. Labrynths.

Reactions: JustinCancilliere
Reminds me of Harry Truman (easy name to remember), the old guy who refused to leave his home at the base of Mount St Helen's despite mandatory evacuation orders and died when the volcano blew. He's something of a folk hero in that part of Washington.
Hi Duke!

Good analogy !

Reactions: Charleh
Lol I am now gonna have to be careful what I choose for my Halloween costume so Guck is recognizable for him.
Long as it’s a bird it’s guck to him haha:)

Reactions: Lynne
I remember that guy. There are always those who refuse to take cover.

I once had a woman call me DURING THE HURRICANE who wanted to know where her home health nurse was. She lived on the beach in a condo...7th floor. She had no idea there was 5 feet of water surrounding her building and really didn't care! She wanted her nurse and she wanted her now!

Well guys I’m off for the night. Keep those petitions going for Jewel.

Shazam :kissingheart:

Reactions: T-Bob and Debi
I'm watching storm coverage on TV and lost track of time......It's way past my bedtime, and I do have a to be on a work site early tomorrow morning. So, Shazam, All.

Reactions: Debi