9-11-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

I’m watching some great stuff on you tube on Pleiadian information from different channels...may be too esoteric

Reactions: Debi
Well, before I run outta steam tonight, I'm going to PM you with that story. Tomorrow we have chat night starting at 9, Friday a short show, (don't wanna interupt that LIVE PD too much for ya...lol) and Saturday night movie. Lynne hopes to be back on the boards by then as well. Daughter doing much better but still on IV therapy at home.

Niters to everyone out there! Duke, Critter, System....anyone else looking in!

Well, before I run outta steam tonight, I'm going to PM you with that story. Tomorrow we have chat night starting at 9, Friday a short show, (don't wanna interupt that LIVE PD too much for ya...lol) and Saturday night movie. Lynne hopes to be back on the boards by then as well. Daughter doing much better but still on IV therapy at home.
Right-o cap’n !!
X

Coast tonight:

First Half: Architect Richard Gage, founder of Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth, will discuss his ongoing work examining the destruction of the three WTC high rises on 9-11, and why more than 700 architects and engineers are calling for a new investigation.

Second Half: Alien abduction researcher and lecturer Kathleen Marden is the niece of Betty and Barney Hill. She'll speak about her latest research and work helping experiencers deal with the trauma of being abducted.