9-11-2018 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

If shes really coming back shes burning every bridge she crosses, makes no sense
For someone with little background and experience for what she does, she was presented (and I can only guess why), an opportunity that is unprecedented and amazing......She was doing a decent job after a while........and she blows it all by making bad decision on top of bad decision. Amazing!

Reactions: Debi
Well, the fans are saying she was treated like sh*t. Of course.
All 10 that are left
the terrible thing is she continues to take subscriptions, there hasnt been but like 3 shows in as many months. The pic on her kingdom of nye promo is a pic from another site! You cant use others property

For someone with little background and experience for what she does, she was presented (and I can only guess why), an opportunity that is unprecedented and amazing......She was doing a decent job after a while........and she blows it all by making bad decision on top of bad decision. Amazing!
She's burning every bridge she gets on..sometimes while still on it.

Reactions: T-Bob
All 10 that are left
the terrible thing is she continues to take subscriptions, there hasnt been but like 3 shows in as many months. The pic on her kingdom of nye promo is a pic from another site! You cant use others property
Yet she does it alllll the time. There's a sense of entitlement there.

She threw it away. Thought by getting fired shed make more on her own. I think she had an awakening lol

It's almost 11 p.m and I have to be up for a meeting tomorrow morning at the Greenbrier River for hurricane preparations. Shazam, Debi...Lynne...Catch you tomorrow evening.

Reactions: Debi
It's almost 11 p.m and I have to be up for a meeting tomorrow morning at the Greenbrier River for hurricane preparations. Shazam, Debi...Lynne...Catch you tomorrow evening.
Good night bob. I will be off too. Shazam