9-10-2021 Friday Live Chat Portal

Hi!
Ten to six PM, that time of the day when Benway reluctantly crawls off to bed after being awake since five the previous afternoon.... When folks slowly walk around the supermarket spending five minutes deciding whether the latest crisis means they should buy six or seven bottles of non-long life milk.
There is an alarming complete absence of birdsong and we have opted for 'plague pit' rather than 'big fire'* so I have no particular view.
Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

*Disappointing, as last year we had plague pit and at least a big column of fire and lightning strikes, so this year seems a bit lazy.
*Decides today was a wash and resolves to go back and do it over*
If my previous comments have changed you know it worked!

Hi!
Ten to six PM, that time of the day when Benway reluctantly crawls off to bed after being awake since five the previous afternoon.... When folks slowly walk around the supermarket spending five minutes deciding whether the latest crisis means they should buy six or seven bottles of non-long life milk.
There is an alarming complete absence of birdsong and we have opted for 'plague pit' rather than 'big fire'* so I have no particular view.
Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

*Disappointing, as last year we had plague pit and at least a big column of fire and lightning strikes, so this year seems a bit lazy.
Love u long- time. B-way

Reactions: Benway
Wow I was looking for the live thread but I was ahead by a day maybe one too many brews oops

Reactions: Paintman
System you are in the right spot but the big bird is not here tonight and I am absolutely distracted with helping my mom move to a new house.
Next time I see you I'll post some pics of
2 switchblades that I forgot I owned. Found them in her basement when we were cleaning up.

System you are in the right spot but the big bird is not here tonight and I am absolutely distracted with helping my mom move to a new house.
Next time I see you I'll post some pics of
2 switchblades that I forgot I owned. Found them in her basement when we were cleaning up.

Nice

Reactions: Paintman
Busy day dump run town back home to do stuff yeesh