8-9-2020 Sunday Live Chat Thread

Pretty fierce storm came out of nowhere with lots lightning, thunder, and now hail. Just waiting for the monster hornets.

Pretty fierce storm came out of nowhere with lots lightning, thunder, and now hail. Just waiting for the monster hornets.
I rode my bicycle today. I had a destination in mind about 7 miles away. Halfway there, I looked up to see dark clouds. Decision time. I decided to keep going. All turned out well and I got to explore a new area.

The one who didn’t get my BBQ brauts and crusty bread as an offering. However, that god/goddess got me - both foods were trapped on the Weber by the weather and turned into burnt minions of Satan.
Truly they got you...and their burnt offerings. :( :eek:

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
their-generation-doesnt-have-hit-song-about-taking-care-business-220-pm-14-jan-2016-6-17-1412...jpeg
I like millennials, funny tho.

Debi is occupied this evening, so I'll be posting the nightly intention. Please join us if you can in about five minutes.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
Our intentions are clear...

We trust that we will be guided to find the answers to this virus. We have faith that we shall be protected and guided through the months ahead. We believe that the world will find healing and guidance as we go through this year.

Our prayer is "help us."
We have faith and stand as one as we ask for the help and guidance that we know God will provide. Help those that are struggling to cope right now and give comfort to those who need it.

Amen

Our intentions are clear...

We trust that we will be guided to find the answers to this virus. We have faith that we shall be protected and guided through the months ahead. We believe that the world will find healing and guidance as we go through this year.

Our prayer is "help us."
We have faith and stand as one as we ask for the help and guidance that we know God will provide. Help those that are struggling to cope right now and give comfort to those who need it.

Amen
Amen