8-8-2020 Saturday Live Chat Thread

Find a head that fits your eye.
Buy shafts that fit you and the clubhead.
Buy your favorite grip. Old school Golf Pride wrap grip here.
Get sandpaper, acetone, mineral spirits, and a light touch of epoxy. Let it dry thoroughly so the neighbors dont die.
I feel like, metaphorically, a lot of this would be applicable in many aspects of life. Like a Zen and the Art of Golfing thing.

Reactions: Paintman
I feel like, metaphorically, a lot of this would be applicable in many aspects of life. Like a Zen and the Art of Golfing thing.
Go watch Bagger Vance. Will Smith plays Budda Jesus.
Hey what is the doc. You are recommending? I have Amazon. What is 411?

Have a library on such things. But I hope I am just one book away from my big breakthrough.
Hey Deb.

Go watch Bagger Vance. Will Smith plays Budda Jesus.
Hey what is the doc. You are recommending? I have Amazon. What is 411?
I’ve seen that movie. Most of my golf experience is driving ranges and pitchers of beer years ago.

It was a Missing 411 documentary. I’d definitely recommend it. The second one is on Prime, but the first one is on Hulu. It’s a missing person series. Usually there are paranormal aspects involved. I like them, but I try not to overly recommend things because I don’t know what people like. I can definitely say really enjoy them!
Are you familiar with Bob Lazar? I saw a separate documentary about him recently.

Reactions: Paintman