8-8-2020 Saturday Live Chat Thread

Just our "normal" here...lol The world is providing enough excitement out there to keep us all plenty busy!
A couple of weeks ago, I saw this documentary and thought of you all. Felt pretty down that I couldn’t get on to talk about it. It was this new Missing 411 documentary. Saw a Corbell documentary too.

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
I did manage to bore the crap out of everybody with my golf club building stories.
Maybe for the best.
Oh! You built a club? That’s fantastic. I think a small blessing during this has been the ability to maybe do things that otherwise wouldn’t had gotten done or exploring other aspects. What’s the short version of it, so you don’t have to rehash everything in detai?

Reactions: Debi
Trust, someone cursed a 7 iron that barley missed the neighbors house, and went in the lake. Beware !
Oh, I see! I misread lol. In that case, a tremendous bummer but could’ve been worse!

Reactions: Paintman
Oh! You built a club? That’s fantastic. I think a small blessing during this has been the ability to maybe do things that otherwise wouldn’t had gotten done or exploring other aspects. What’s the short version of it, so you don’t have to rehash everything in detai?
Find a head that fits your eye.
Buy shafts that fit you and the clubhead.
Buy your favorite grip. Old school Golf Pride wrap grip here.
Get sandpaper, acetone, mineral spirits, and a light touch of epoxy. Let it dry thoroughly so the neighbors dont die.

Reactions: trustno1