8-8-2020 Saturday Live Chat Thread

Hi gang. Sorry I had to bail last night. We got the water heater fixed ! I think somebody worked some magic. We got a good price on the tank and were able to get it installed this afternoon for no extra weekend charge ! They had a cancelation and didn’t charge us the extra fee. Thank you for calling on the universe for me.

Hi gang. Sorry I had to bail last night. We got the water heater fixed ! I think somebody worked some magic. We got a good price on the tank and were able to get it installed this afternoon for no extra weekend charge ! They had a cancelation and didn’t charge us the extra fee. Thank you for calling on the universe for me.
I'm glad that worked out for you! A strange coincidence; I was catching up on chat last night, and saw where you had mentioned the leaking water heater. A good friend of mine had her water heater spring a leak and flood her basement with six inches of water. This was ironic because it was right after the rain flooding, which she had not been effected by.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
open-take-look-inside-get-pepper-sprayed-by-tiny-elf-learn-valuable-lesson-about-knocking-first.jpeg

Reactions: Lynne
Just glad you got it fixed and you are back in the safe zone again, Lynne!

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Trust! Good to see you. We're all still here and hanging on! How are you doing?

Well, it’s been a very rocky and wild couple of months. Doing well, though. Glad to have a day of normalcy!

Reactions: Lynne and Debi