8-8-2020 Saturday Live Chat Thread

Good morning, all.
Morning, Duke. I got what I thought was an early morning ride in. Being Saturday, there were lots of people and a whole bunch of bicyclists out. My next weekend adventure will be earlier. " Go early or not at all " is usually my motto.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Morning, Duke. I got what I thought was an early morning ride in. Being Saturday, there were lots of people and a whole bunch of bicyclists out. My next weekend adventure will be earlier. " Go early or not at all " is usually my motto.

I already did my daily 45 min walk, cool enough (64°) to make it enjoyable. For years I did the walk with a bunch of other old folks at a local mall, but stopped that in March. Most of the time now I walk late in the evening, but the dog I'm pet setting decided 6:30 was time for me to get up.

I already did my daily 45 min walk, cool enough (64°) to make it enjoyable. For years I did the walk with a bunch of other old folks at a local mall, but stopped that in March. Most of the time now I walk late in the evening, but the dog I'm pet setting decided 6:30 was time for me to get up.
yeah..why is that?? Jewel has a 20 minute window of rising and shining...
5:50am,- 6:10am Heavy on the A.m

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
yeah..why is that?? Jewel has a 20 minute window of rising and shining...
5:50am,- 6:10am Heavy on the A.m
The sun comes up and they are ready for the day. This is why my hubs does the early morning paw patrol. I am not ready for the day at such an hour! Nopey!

So Sloan Bella-psychic/whistle blower on Hollywood pedophile's,"assisted" suicides etc etc lost her dearest child who everyone knows she adored and spoke of continuosly.... apparently his death was due to a vehicle running him off the road and then "disappearing" Hmmmmmmmmm

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
So Sloan Bella-psychic/whistle blower on Hollywood pedophile's,"assisted" suicides etc etc lost her dearest child who everyone knows she adored and spoke of continuosly.... apparently his death was due to a vehicle running him off the road and then "disappearing" Hmmmmmmmmm
I saw the posts on his death but didn't know the "how" part. Wasn't he on a motorcycle?