8-7-2022 Sunday Live Chat

He came in Friday and left this morning. He jam packed a lot of work in one weekend. He took the most wasp sting hits but luckily he didn't have a bad reaction. I think his rage at them worked like an epipen! Two full bottles of Raid later he drug the old unit off to the side of the shed.
It’s too bad he couldn’t stay a while longer to relax and visit a bit.

How far is Pieoria from you ? It’s Illinois right?

It’s too bad he couldn’t stay a while longer to relax and visit a bit.
His work schedule is loaded right now. CAT is transferring their home office from Chicago to Texas, and he's in charge of making sure all the IT info gets there properly. All of September he's totally on call 24/7 and he's doing the prep work to set this up now. The Peoria plant stays where it is and he doesn't move, but he's in charge of all the IT needs and services.

Reactions: Lynne
His work schedule is loaded right now. CAT is transferring their home office from Chicago to Texas, and he's in charge of making sure all the IT info gets there properly. All of September he's totally on call 24/7 and he's doing the prep work to set this up now. The Peoria plant stays where it is and he doesn't move, but he's in charge of all the IT needs and services.
Wow that sounds like an important job. I hope they give him a big check lol.

Wow that sounds like an important job. I hope they give him a big check lol.
They do. I have to say they have taken care of him well. He works from home and even has his own independent server set up with a generator. He was recruited out of college and has been with them ever since.

Is it all back roads ?
It's I-74, which is in constant road repair and should have a bumper sticker saying, "Pray for me, I drive I-74." Lots of accidents because it's a straight line of many potholes and construction. In between is corn, corn, corn, beans, corn....endless flat fields, which makes drivers zone out.

They do. I have to say they have taken care of him well. He works from home and even has his own independent server set up with a generator. He was recruited out of college and has been with them ever since.
That’s great !

Reactions: Debi