8-6-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Story time on Boiler the Bulldog. Hubs tried to show her today that the "blanket monster" is only his foot under the blanket. So far she's only bit at the monster twice so I think this is gonna be a longer lesson...lol
She is so adorable.

Sending some soothing towards your girl, Wands. Poor thing. Storms upset our bulldog. She barks at the thunder.
The now spirited Lily doggo was horrified of thunder. She tried once to climb up a bookcase to hide. Another time she tried to squeeE under my dresser. It was terrible that second night after she got away out looking for her becuase it was a storm with tornadoes. My GF and I were out during two of those tornado warnings and we saw the doors fly open on a church!!! I’d sincerely hoped it was The Christ himself coming out to help us look for her.

Duke how’s things on your end tonight?

The now spirited Lily doggo was horrified of thunder. She tried once to climb up a bookcase to hide. Another time she tried to squeeE under my dresser. It was terrible that second night after she got away out looking for her becuase it was a storm with tornadoes. My GF and I were out during two of those tornado warnings and we saw the doors fly open on a church!!! I’d sincerely hoped it was The Christ himself coming out to help us look for her.
God bless her little soul.