8-6-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Real life crowds make it lively. I understand why they can't have that momentarily but I'd just feel weird watching it too.
I've watched some. After awhile you adjust to it, but I'm still working on that. Likewise, when I watch something filmed before the pandemic I tend to scream "social distance!" at the screen.

I had a very good friend that was on double secret probation. Good dude.
An older guy I knew that I went to church with at the time was a psychologist and a friend. He inspired me to study it in the first place. Haven't talked to him in awhile now.

I've watched some. After awhile you adjust to it, but I'm still working on that. Likewise, when I watch something filmed before the pandemic I tend to scream "social distance!" at the screen.
Sounds like something I'd say. I had a guy tell me today they're no longer going to sell charcoal at a grocery store to enforce social distancing since some still aren't doing it.

Reactions: Debi
Long time ago I had a mentor. A very amazing person. She was a social worker. She gave me so much guidance that she told me to run away.

Reactions: Lone Wolf and Debi
Sounds like something I'd say. I had a guy tell me today they're no longer going to sell charcoal at a grocery store to enforce social distancing since some still aren't doing it.
Charcoal? What if you want to grill something?

True story. Genius at shcool. I followed her around. We were the brain trust in that school. She said this ain't for you.
Quit.
She, maybe me.
I quit.
She's Sigmoid Freud.