8-6-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

I think I’ve grown to the age where I deserve the right to let one rip - you get to guess if I’m referring to a spell or a toot!

Reactions: Lynne
Debi I hate to bale early again but I’m heading out. I will be back later. I have to handle a few things before bed. I’ve been gone all day. So I will wish you all a good night.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Okay, coming back to Earth now. Just reminded I have dishes to do. Grounded in more than one way.

Shazamy pajamy y’all.

Reactions: Lynne
Debi I hate to bale early again but I’m heading out. I will be back later. I have to handle a few things before bed. I’ve been gone all day. So I will wish you all a good night.
You go and take care, hon! Tomorrow night we hopefully have a show to offer up!

You go and take care, hon! Tomorrow night we hopefully have a show to offer up!
Great ! Looking forward to it. Oh by the way. Midnight.fm is becoming a network and will have free live programming all day. We maybe able to catch a live show at the time we need. When he posts the lineups I’ll let you know.

Great ! Looking forward to it. Oh by the way. Midnight.fm is becoming a network and will have free live programming all day. We maybe able to catch a live show at the time we need. When he posts the lineups I’ll let you know.
Oh yes! Please do keep me posted on that!