Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

8-6-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Doubt it will stick for long if it's even true. The guy that told me this isn't too happy about people not wearing masks.
Well, at this point grocery prices have risen dramatically and availability of products has already been reduced. In some stores the "limits" are back as to what you can buy. Holding back charcoal is kind of a ridicules approach to managing the crisis.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
True story. Genius at shcool. I followed her around. We were the brain trust in that school. She said this ain't for you.
Quit.
She, maybe me.
I quit.
She's Sigmoid Freud.
Sometimes God sends angels to make sure you get it right. Sounds like you had one!

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
Well, at this point grocery prices have risen dramatically and availability of products has already been reduced. In some stores the "limits" are back as to what you can buy. Holding back charcoal is kind of a ridicules approach to managing the crisis.
I'm a vendor for McKee Foods (aka Little Debbie) so I know all too well. Had a manager threaten to throw me out of his store last week because I can't keep up with demand because the bakery can't.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I'm a vendor for McKee Foods (aka Little Debbie) so I know all too well. Had a manager threaten to throw me out of his store last week because I can't keep up with demand because the bakery can't.
Well, there you are! My Little Debbie snack source! lol Yeah, your products are a bit hit and miss out there right now. It's great disappointment when I can't get the Big Oatmeal Pies around here! lol

Reactions: garnetsilver

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Will be posting our intention/prayer at the top of the hour.

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Parallel processing.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Hey, rather be lucky than smart.
I agree. I actually had zero plans on the medical field. I fell into it after being shoved. It's worked out in the long run and come in handy, but wasn't my original choice or plan!

Reactions: garnetsilver

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
It's great disappointment when I can't get the Big Oatmeal Pies around here!
Sometimes I can't get any either for my market. It's gotten more difficult for us too. We can't get it because of what COVID has done.