Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

8-6-2020 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Real life crowds make it lively. I understand why they can't have that momentarily but I'd just feel weird watching it too.
I've watched some. After awhile you adjust to it, but I'm still working on that. Likewise, when I watch something filmed before the pandemic I tend to scream "social distance!" at the screen.

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
I had a very good friend that was on double secret probation. Good dude.
An older guy I knew that I went to church with at the time was a psychologist and a friend. He inspired me to study it in the first place. Haven't talked to him in awhile now.

Lone Wolf

Reaction score
I've watched some. After awhile you adjust to it, but I'm still working on that. Likewise, when I watch something filmed before the pandemic I tend to scream "social distance!" at the screen.
Sounds like something I'd say. I had a guy tell me today they're no longer going to sell charcoal at a grocery store to enforce social distancing since some still aren't doing it.

Reactions: Debi

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Long time ago I had a mentor. A very amazing person. She was a social worker. She gave me so much guidance that she told me to run away.

Reactions: Lone Wolf and Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Sounds like something I'd say. I had a guy tell me today they're no longer going to sell charcoal at a grocery store to enforce social distancing since some still aren't doing it.
Charcoal? What if you want to grill something?

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
True story. Genius at shcool. I followed her around. We were the brain trust in that school. She said this ain't for you.
Quit.
She, maybe me.
I quit.
She's Sigmoid Freud.