8-5-2022 Friday Live Chat

Good afternoon gang. Its been two days of storms here in MI. We have been out of power but are up and running now. I hope it stays that way. I would hate a world without electricity. For us night owls being forced to bed early is a real pain.
We had storms yesterday too. Some areas were hit with lightning. My area just has a slight bit of rain.

I am cooling off with a protein / vitamin enhanced shake. This is a lunch meal substitute. We have had some hot muggy days of late.

We sampled four of their cookies: sugar, cinnamon, classic chocolate chip, oatmeal cinnamon raisin. Hard to pick which one I liked best. They were all great. We just took pinches from the cookies since they were so so large.
Can these be purchased on line?

I have incoming Peoria son tonight. He's gonna "work between raindrops" on the yard needs since his brother's back is out right now. Looking forward to the visit with him tonight and tomorrow.

Lynne, so glad to see you are back up and running!

I have incoming Peoria son tonight. He's gonna "work between raindrops" on the yard needs since his brother's back is out right now. Looking forward to the visit with him tonight and tomorrow.

Lynne, so glad to see you are back up and running!
Thanks, If the power holds, I will be around later. I have to go check on the horse and do a few errands. I have a day off from my parents today. I hope they manage ok. Mom assured me they would be fine.

Debi, so glad your son is coming in. Enjoy that time, dont worry about being here at all. You dont see him enough.

Reactions: Debi
Debi, so glad your son is coming in. Enjoy that time, dont worry about being here at all. You dont see him enough.
I plan to. Between Covid and their schedules, I don't get to see him very much at all. Even more rare to see grandkids, which won't be until September this year.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I plan to. Between Covid and their schedules, I don't get to see him very much at all. Even more rare to see grandkids, which won't be until September this year.
enjoy your time. I will be back soon.

Reactions: Debi
The "Writing with a nice pen." one is so true. About two months ago I had to borrow a pen and before handing it back I took a picture with my phone so I could buy the same kind for myself. Which I did the very next day!

Then about two weeks ago while taking the kids "back to school" shopping I saw the same model pen but with a finer point, 0.38mm instead of the 0.7mm I had bought earlier. I was taking notes for a work meeting yesterday and kept getting distracted by how nice my pen was writing.
I like gel pens.