8-5-2022 Friday Live Chat

The "Writing with a nice pen." one is so true. About two months ago I had to borrow a pen and before handing it back I took a picture with my phone so I could buy the same kind for myself. Which I did the very next day!

Then about two weeks ago while taking the kids "back to school" shopping I saw the same model pen but with a finer point, 0.38mm instead of the 0.7mm I had bought earlier. I was taking notes for a work meeting yesterday and kept getting distracted by how nice my pen was writing.

Hiya !
Short day of work here.
Hope everybody has a good day.
PvmvSkBX3tCa.jpeg

I took the GrandBoys on Tuesday to a cookie shop after we had lunch. The cookies are outstanding. Supposed to be vegan based.

IMG_20220805_124158.jpg

The box is a flat black color. It kept the cookies warm from the sun the whole time the boys were playing in the park nearby. The reheat instructions should say " place in sun for ten minutes."

Good afternoon gang. Its been two days of storms here in MI. We have been out of power but are up and running now. I hope it stays that way. I would hate a world without electricity. For us night owls being forced to bed early is a real pain.

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver
I took the GrandBoys on Tuesday to a cookie shop after we had lunch. The cookies are outstanding. Supposed to be vegan based.

View attachment 41816

The box is a flat black color. It kept the cookies warm from the sun the whole time the boys were playing in the park nearby. The reheat instructions should say " place in sun for ten minutes.
Hi Critter. I see the box recommends heating them with a microwave, the sun works too.

We sampled four of their cookies: sugar, cinnamon, classic chocolate chip, oatmeal cinnamon raisin. Hard to pick which one I liked best. They were all great. We just took pinches from the cookies since they were so so large.