8-4-2020 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

Ooooh man! Not good! So glad you were there to help her, Jad. So many of the elderly right now have no one to help them and it's a really scary time for us older folks.
Yes it is. Makes me sad

Good girl!
Taking all precautions! Looks like this may have happened after that big storm we had recently. It's been running for months, but this looks to be more recent...or I would have fallen into the crawlspace a few weeks back! We had those super high winds and stuff was flying. Something shifted the angle in the window and tada! Flood.

Taking all precautions! Looks like this may have happened after that big storm we had recently. It's been running for months, but this looks to be more recent...or I would have fallen into the crawlspace a few weeks back! We had those super high winds and stuff was flying. Something shifted the angle in the window and tada! Flood.

Scary visual.

Amen

I was reading somewhere about volunteering to telephone seniors, who are shut in and can't get out and around anymore.

I was reading somewhere about volunteering to telephone seniors, who are shut in and can't get out and around anymore.
Seems like I'm doing that in the course of my day-to-day life these days, and sadly they're friends I grew up with.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Call any nursing home Activity Director or Social Service person. They will set you up with people who need calls.

Reactions: garnetsilver