8-4-2020 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

Good evening, folks. Debi's story of the day!

Noticed my bedside table looked crooked. Hmmm....on further exam, it sits under a window air conditioning unit. On even further inspection, it appears the floor has been getting a daily dose of water from the unit and my floor is wet and sinking! Wasn't like that when we first put it in, but obviously it has shifted in the window. SO! This afternoon has seen a bit of repair and realignment happening! The flood is now headed outside instead of inside and the floor is in dry out mode with a fan.
Yikes Deb!!!!!glad you caught that. Let’s not add mold to the equation

Reactions: Debi
Yikes Deb!!!!!glad you caught that. Let’s not add mold to the equation
The area that was wet was removed, but we still have some edges doing some drying. We have to get a bit more plywood to pull the rest out. Carpet has had it for sure. A giant mess!

The area that was wet was removed, but we still have some edges doing some drying. We have to get a bit more plywood to pull the rest out. Carpet has had it for sure. A giant mess!
That was my concern too, mold!

Please join in our intention/prayer mission to fight the virus.

Our intentions are clear...

We trust that we will be guided to find the answers to this virus. We have faith that we shall be protected and guided through the months ahead. We believe that the world will find healing and guidance as we go through this year.

Our prayer is "help us."
We have faith and stand as one as we ask for the help and guidance that we know God will provide.

Amen

Well sorry I missed countdown. I just peeled up a Senior from the pavement. Fell out of car- didn’t want to pay for ambulance.....she is 86 and a terrific woman ... used to be a prison guard like our Lynne- has brokEn her hip and shoulder since she moved here 6 months ago.... so many lonely , hurting people out there....

Well sorry I missed countdown. I just peeled up a Senior from the pavement. Fell out of car- didn’t want to pay for ambulance.....she is 86 and a terrific woman ... used to be a prison guard like our Lynne- has brokEn her hip and shoulder since she moved here 6 months ago.... so many lonely , hurting people out there....
Ooooh man! Not good! So glad you were there to help her, Jad. So many of the elderly right now have no one to help them and it's a really scary time for us older folks.

Reactions: garnetsilver