8-4-2020 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

I’m relieved to hear hubby has not tried to get physical. Your son is a good guy I think.
That he is. He is a huge blessing in my life. Gabe was outside to help do the balancing of the window unit...he's doing his social distancing but wanted to help. He masked up and helped from a distance.

Lynne, I saw you did some catch up around here! lol

That he is. He is a huge blessing in my life. Gabe was outside to help do the balancing of the window unit...he's doing his social distancing but wanted to help. He masked up and helped from a distance.
Fixing the floor was worth the risk , I’m glad Gabe helped. Two heads are better.

Fixing the floor was worth the risk , I’m glad Gabe helped. Two heads are better.
Well, we have more to go once it dries out. But the problem causing it has been fixed, fan is drying it out.

Reactions: Lynne
I listened to that whole Sam the Sandown clown show. It made more sense when I listened to the beginning. What a crazy event if it really occurred. Thanks for finding that podcast. That might turn out to be a good place to find other material.

Astonishing Legends is the best paranormal podcast going as far as I'm concerned. Their research is phenomenal, and they have great on-air chemistry together. I've also corresponded with them, they are genuinely nice guys.

Astonishing Legends is the best paranormal podcast going as far as I'm concerned. Their research is phenomenal, and they have great on-air chemistry together. I've also corresponded with them, they are genuinely nice guys.
I’m going to subscribe

Reactions: Duke
Boiler has a problem with feet under the blanket. She is fine with feet on top of blanket. BUT, she seems to think a foot moving under a blanket is a blanket monster. Last night, Tracy moved the "blanket monster" too fast and Boiler caught the monster and bit it. lol We're trying to convince her it's attached to her owner.

Reactions: garnetsilver