8-4-2020 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

You could do what Father Mulcahy did on MASH, translate vulgarities into Latin to make them sound noble.
LOL Might have to try that. He's normally VERY careful around me with that, but I do believe this job tested his nerves a bit. He also apologizes in advance if he drives me somewhere in heavy traffic. lol

Reactions: Duke
You could do what Father Mulcahy did on MASH, translate vulgarities into Latin to make them sound noble.
Ha clever. I like that. Hi Duke.

Hi Lynne.
I listened to that whole Sam the Sandown clown show. It made more sense when I listened to the beginning. What a crazy event if it really occurred. Thanks for finding that podcast. That might turn out to be a good place to find other material.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I would suggest these things to him but now may not be the best timing. o_O
Sorry debi to hear of your floor issue. Is it repaired now ? I hope Tracy is not trying to work on it.

Sorry debi to hear of your floor issue. Is it repaired now ? I hope Tracy is not trying to work on it.
Tracy is NOT involved, no. He is unable to do that kind of thing. I had son involved in it. Of course, Tracy was adding his "how to" info and Billy was ignoring it. Makes for a fun afternoon. lol

Reactions: Lynne
Tracy is NOT involved, no. He is unable to do that kind of thing. I had son involved in it. Of course, Tracy was adding his "how to" info and Billy was ignoring it. Makes for a fun afternoon. lol
I’m relieved to hear hubby has not tried to get physical. Your son is a good guy I think.

Reactions: Debi