8-3-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

Wands, don't know if you're still out there, but I'm about ready to head out for the evening. Much love to you and stay safe in the storm!

Wands, don't know if you're still out there, but I'm about ready to head out for the evening. Much love to you and stay safe in the storm!
I’m back now ... such crickets!

i come back and lurk around in the mornings :oops:.

Thanks for the well wishes; the storm turned off and pulled away from us. So essentially we got one very strong 30 second gust of wind and one hour of constant shower and then - sunshine (and humidity). I hope Mr. and Mrs. Critter stay safe and dry as the hurricane continues Northward.

So in my semi-lucid reading of last night‘s exchanges, did I hear something about a book? Are you going to publish Debi?

Last edited:
Reactions: garnetsilver
I’m back now ... such crickets!

i come back and lurk around in the mornings :oops:.

Thanks for the well wishes; the storm turned off and pulled away from us. So essentially we got one very strong 30 second gust of wind and one hour of constant shower and then - sunshine (and humidity). I hope Mr. and Mrs. Critter stay safe and dry as the hurricane continues Northward.

So in my semi-lucid reading of last night‘s exchanges, did I hear something about a book? Are you going to publish Debi?
No no, not me. Justin is!

Reactions: WitchAndShaman