8-3-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

Did you catch my Hallmark comic aimed at you today, Wands? :D
Oh yeahhhh. I was scrolling so fast I forgot to Like it. Thanks for the shout out. It’s a fairly reasonable representation.

Hooooowever...let me point out that this coming Sunday is all day Good Witch marathon on Hallmark Channel. I’m gonna make a special breakfast so we can hunker down and watch.

I’d suggest the same to anyone here who has not seen this fun and uplifting show before.

My GF doesn’t mind if I indulge in guilty mystical network TV pleasures. She just doesn’t want me to cast inside the house. But that’s why we have a backyard with tall hedges and why I get up early. :p

Oh yeahhhh. I was scrolling so fast I forgot to Like it. Thanks for the shout out. It’s a fairly reasonable representation.

Hooooowever...let me point out that this coming Sunday is all day Good Witch marathon on Hallmark Channel. I’m gonna make a special breakfast so we can hunker down and watch.

I’d suggest the same to anyone here who has not seen this fun and uplifting show before.

My GF doesn’t mind if I indulge in guilty Mystical network pleasures. She just doesn’t want me to cast inside the house. But that’s why we have a backyard with tall hedges. :p
:) Just don't let that cloak blow away in the wind....

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
:) Just don't let that cloak blow away in the wind....
I’ve been poking around on Etsy for a cloak recently. I mean, I deserve one. But I’d go for something SUBTLE of course...not red and billowy...well...

1596498233505.png

Reactions: garnetsilver